Watch NFL Games Live: Your Guide to Streaming Football
The NFL, National Football League, is the most popular professional sports league in the United States. Founded in 1920, the league has grown to become a major cultural phenomenon, with millions of fans tuning in each week during the season.
How to watch NFL games live
Tune in and watch all NFL Games live to see new NFL history being made. There are several options for you to watch the games:
- Cable or satellite TV: If you have a cable or satellite TV subscription, you can watch NFL games live on channels such as NBC, CBS, Fox, ESPN, and the NFL Network.
- NFL Game Pass: NFL Game Pass is a subscription-based service that allows you to watch live and on-demand NFL games on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. It also includes access to NFL Network programming and game replays.
- Streaming services: Many streaming services offer access to live NFL games, including Sling TV, FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV. These services require a subscription, but they offer the flexibility to watch games on a variety of devices.
- NFL Mobile App: The NFL Mobile App allows you to watch NFL games live and on-demand on your mobile device, as well as access to exclusive content such as highlights and replays.
- Local sports bars: Many sports bars and restaurants will show NFL games live on their TVs. This can be a fun way to watch the game with other fans and enjoy food and drinks at the same time.
Find every game on livesportsontv.com
Have a look at our website and make sure you don't miss a game! We guide you on all NFL Games live on TV today.
What is the NFL?
The NFL consists of 32 teams, divided into two conferences (the National Football Conference and the American Football Conference), each with four divisions (North, South, East, and West).
During the regular season each team plays 16 games over 17 weeks, with one bye week. The regular season usually starts in early September and ends in late December, with the playoffs beginning shortly thereafter. The top seven teams from each conference advance to the playoffs, with the top team from each division qualifying along with three wild card teams.
The playoffs consist of four rounds, with the winners of each conference advancing to the Super Bowl, which is the biggest sporting event in America and is typically held on the first Sunday in February.
Watch the NFL live 2023: Don't miss a second
Since the NFL season begins in September and goes on until February, when it ends with the Super Bowl, there are a ton of NFL games to watch live in 2023. In addition to the regular NFL games there are other exciting events that you don't want to miss.
The NFL is a highly competitive league, and teams are constantly striving to improve their rosters through free agency, trades, and the annual NFL Draft, which is held each April. The draft is a major event, with teams selecting college players in hopes of adding future stars to their rosters.
The NFL also hosts a number of annual events, including the Pro Bowl (an all-star game featuring the league's top players), the NFL Scouting Combine (where college prospects perform a series of physical and mental tests in front of NFL coaches and scouts), and the NFL Draft.
Memorable players through the years
Throughout the years, there have been many legendary players who have left their mark in NFL history. Some of the most notable include:
- Joe Montana: Montana is considered by many to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, having won four Super Bowl championships with the San Francisco 49ers in the 1980s.
- Walter Payton: Payton, also known as "Sweetness," was a running back for the Chicago Bears and is widely regarded as one of the best players to ever play the game. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1993.
- Jerry Rice: Rice is widely considered to be the greatest wide receiver in NFL history, having set numerous records over his 20-year career, most notably with the San Francisco 49ers.
- Lawrence Taylor: Taylor was a linebacker for the New York Giants from 1981 to 1993 and is considered one of the greatest defensive players in NFL history. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999.
- Tom Brady: Brady is widely considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, having won seven Super Bowl championships over his career, six of which he won with the New England Patriots.
- Brett Favre: Favre played for the Green Bay Packers from 1992 to 2007 and is considered one of the best quarterbacks of all time. He won three consecutive NFL Most Valuable Player awards from 1995 to 1997.
- Deion Sanders: Sanders played for several teams over his career and is considered one of the greatest cornerbacks in NFL history. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011.
Author: Dan Anderson